Bullish Case: WGO's diversified premium product portfolio and firm gross profit margins could drive resilience and growth despite market challenges.


Bearish Case: Continued revenue decrease and intense market conditions signal potential headwinds for Winnebago's near-term performance.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of bearish trend due to market softness and recent revenue drops; 30% chance of bullish recovery on back of robust products; 10% likelihood of flat trading in short-term as factors equalize.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


January 31, 2024


Winnebago Industries Forecast

[WGO]  Winnebago Industries
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with WGO Forecasts + Trading Strategies







WGO Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with WGO



XLI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLI]  Industrial Select Sector SPDR (0.92)


THO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [THO]  Thor Industries (0.92)


SWK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SWK]  Stanley Black & Decker (0.91)


VBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VBR]  Vanguard Small Cap Value (0.91)


XAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XAR]  SPDR S&P Aerospace & Defense (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to WGO



DLTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DLTR]  Dollar Tree (0.0)


FTNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTNT]  Fortinet (-0.0)


EBAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EBAY]  EBay (-0.0)


SMTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SMTC]  Semtech (-0.0)


CSCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CSCO]  Cisco Systems (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against WGO



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.86)


FAZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FAZ]  Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3x Shares (-0.88)


TWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TWM]  ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 (-0.89)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.9)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.9)


WGO News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent WGO News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!