PAY Forecast


Bullish Case: Positive momentum from recent partnerships and anticipated upward trend from option data suggest potential for continued growth.


Bearish Case: High market uncertainty and increased put volume indicate downside risks due to potential industry shifts or regulatory impacts.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of market stabilization and slight uptrend, 30% chance of unforeseen industry disruptions lowering prices, 10% chance of strong bullish trends driven by new partnerships.


Trading Oracle: Lean slightly bullish with cautious optimism. Favor debit spreads with strikes close to current price ($19.33) for 1-3 month tenor to capture expected upward movement, while hedging against unexpected volatility.


June 19, 2024


Paymentus Forecast

PAY      Paymentus











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with PAY



GPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GPS  Gap (0.9)


WSM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WSM  Williams-Sonoma (0.88)


GATO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GATO  Gatos Silver (0.88)


AXON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AXON  Axon Enterprise (0.87)


WDC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WDC  Western Digital (0.87)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to PAY



WY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WY  Weyerhaeuser (0.0)


DRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRN  Direxion Real Estate Bull 3x Shares (0.0)


MTTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MTTR  Matterport (0.0)


ALK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALK  Alaska Air (0.0)


DVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DVN  Devon Energy (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against PAY



MEI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MEI  Methode Electronics (-0.84)


EXTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXTR  Extreme Networks (-0.84)


SHLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SHLS  Shoals (-0.84)


CHPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHPT  ChargePoint (-0.86)


LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LAZR  Luminar (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with PAY


 Ask any question about PAY!