Bullish Case: PG's robust brand portfolio and innovation drive revenue growth. Strategic expansions and cost-saving measures support margins despite inflation and currency headwinds.


Bearish Case: Supply chain disruptions, rising SG&A costs, inflation, and geopolitical tautness contribute to potential downside risks for PG's future performance.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance of continued revenue increase attributed to brand and innovation; 30% chance of impact from cost inflation and supply challenges; 5% risk from geopolitical tensions.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 29, 2024


Procter & Gamble Forecast

[PG]  Procter & Gamble
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PG Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PG Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PG



JEPI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JEPI]  JPMorgan Equity Premium Income (0.66)


CHD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CHD]  Church & Dwight Co. (0.63)


CP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CP]  Canadian Pacific Railway (0.61)


CURE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CURE]  Direxion Daily Healthcare Bull 3X Shares (0.6)


NVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NVS]  Novartis (0.57)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PG



PTCT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PTCT]  PTC Therapeutics (-0.0)


SIMO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIMO]  Silicon Motion Technology (0.0)


EEFT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EEFT]  Euronet Worldwide (-0.0)


RNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RNA]  Avidity Biosciences (-0.0)


LITE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LITE]  Lumentum (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PG



SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.37)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVIX]  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.38)


FAZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FAZ]  Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3x Shares (-0.38)


CGC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CGC]  Canopy Growth (-0.4)


CALX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CALX]  Calix (-0.42)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!