RTX Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: RTX secures major defense contracts and technological advances, underpinning strong demand and revenue growth. Historical return surface indicates positive ROI for longer holding periods, supported by current low volatility.


Bearish Case: Potential operational challenges and high geopolitical risk disrupt significant revenue streams, leading to investor skepticism. Implied volatility surfaces show high uncertainty over short-term horizons, indicating possible price drop.


Potential Outcomes: Based on past performance and implied volatility, RTX has a 70% chance of contract-driven growth, 20% chance of operational disruptions, and 10% geopolitical impact reducing profits.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 02, 2024










Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with RTX



FIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FIS  Fidelity National Information Services (0.92)


CL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CL  Colgate-Palmolive (0.91)


GM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GM  General Motors (0.91)


EWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWN  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Netherlands (0.91)


DVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DVA  DaVita (0.91)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to RTX



BYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BYD  Boyd Gaming (0.0)


EH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EH  EHang Holdings Ltd - (-0.0)


BHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BHP  BHP Group Limited (0.0)


HSIC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HSIC  Henry Schein (-0.01)


KOLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KOLD  ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against RTX



SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.81)


SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.81)


DLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DLO  DLocal (-0.82)


CHTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHTR  Charter Communications (-0.85)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUM  Humana (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with RTX


 Ask any question about RTX!