Bullish Case: SBLK's impressive 8% yield and outperformance in 2024, supported by robust quarterly earnings surpassing estimates, signal strong financial health and shareholder returns, fostering investor confidence and stock appreciation.


Bearish Case: Despite recent earnings beat, SBLK's historical trends exhibit long-term decline. Current flat volatility structure and high institutional sales suggest skepticism about sustained growth amid market volatility.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance bullish momentum continues post dividend and earnings boost. 30% likelihood of price correction if market volatility increases. 10% chance stays flat due to mixed market signals.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 23, 2024


Star Bulk Carriers Forecast

SBLK        Star Bulk Carriers
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SBLK



HIBB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HIBB  Hibbett Sports (0.92)


GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GEO  Geo Group (0.91)


STRA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   STRA  Strategic Education (0.91)


AXON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AXON  Axon Enterprise (0.89)


CRNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRNX  Crinetics Pharmaceuticals (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SBLK



HXL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HXL  Hexcel (-0.0)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUUU  Energy Fuels (0.0)


DTE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DTE  DTE Energy (-0.0)


AU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AU  AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (0.0)


DOC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOC  Physicians Realty (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SBLK



GPRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GPRE  Green Plains (-0.85)


LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LAZR  Luminar (-0.85)


BB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BB  BlackBerry (-0.85)


CLNE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLNE  Clean Energy Fuels (-0.86)


AEHR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEHR  Aehr Test Systems (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SBLK


 Ask me any question!