SMPL Forecast


Bullish Case: Recent robust Q2 earnings growth, patent grants, and positive analyst sentiment forecast substantial upside. Upcoming Q2 results may catalyze a price spike, especially given the mean-reverting nature of SMPL's stock [ca.investing.com], [simplywall.st], [bakingbusiness.com], [Helium], [Helium].


Bearish Case: Comparative analysis shows SMPL’s price on a downtrend from 90 days ago. High implied volatility on downside options suggest the market is pricing in potential declines amid sector volatility [Helium], [Helium].


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of increased volatility post-earnings if results are unexpected. 20% probability for continued mean reversion; 10% risk of steep decline if earnings disappoint compounded by overall market downturn.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 01, 2024


Simply Good Foods Forecast

SMPL        Simply Good Foods
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SMPL



SBAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SBAC  SBA Communications (0.72)


AAPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AAPL  Apple (0.69)


EPR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EPR  EPR Properties (0.68)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLNT  Planet Fitness (0.68)


BHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BHP  BHP Group Limited (0.66)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SMPL



HBAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HBAN  Huntington Bancshares (0.0)


GPRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GPRE  Green Plains (-0.0)


ASC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ASC  Ardmore Shipping (0.0)


NOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOW  ServiceNow (-0.0)


NAIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NAIL  Direxion Daily Homebuilders & Supplies Bull 3X Shares (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SMPL



OXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OXY  Occidental Petroleum (-0.62)


ERX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ERX  Direxion Daily Energy Bull 2X Shares (-0.62)


USO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USO  United States Commodity Funds (-0.63)


UNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UNM  Unum (-0.67)


XOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XOM  Exxon Mobil (-0.74)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SMPL


 Ask any question about SMPL!