TTMI Forecast


Bullish Case: Recent steady gains and potential short-term breakout if the July 2024 implied volatility rise signals upcoming catalysts. TTMI showing signs of possible stabilization.


Bearish Case: High historical likelihood of negative returns and insider selling suggest ongoing bearish sentiment. Downside risk remains high with elevated implied volatility on deep out-of-the-money options.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of continued bearish trajectory due to high implied volatility and ongoing insider selling. 30% chance of flat movement driven by neutral market sentiment. 10% potential bullish breakout with industry-specific positive developments.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 21, 2024


TTM Forecast

TTMI      TTM












Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with TTMI


 Ask any question about TTMI!