Bullish Case: Accentuated insider buying and strategic acquisitions point to confidence and growth in high-value spaces.


Bearish Case: Escalating greenwashing probe and market share erosion in key regions suggest ongoing reputation and performance risks.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance UL's strategic brand focus and premium acquisitions boost market sentiment. 30% risk of reputational harm from regulatory scrutiny impeding performance. 5% chance other unforeseen events impact the stock.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 07, 2024


Unilever Forecast

[UL]  Unilever
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with UL Forecasts + Trading Strategies







UL Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with UL



BAX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BAX]  Baxter International (0.87)


HIPO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HIPO]  Hippo (0.86)


GOOS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOOS]  Canada Goose Holdings Inc (Subord Vot Shs) (0.84)


HOLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HOLX]  Hologic (0.84)


HSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HSY]  Hershey (0.84)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to UL



REM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REM]  iShares Mortgage Real Est (0.0)


TDC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TDC]  Teradata (0.0)


HIBL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HIBL]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 High Beta Bull 3X Shares (0.0)


JNK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JNK]  SPDR Bloomberg Barclays High Yield Bond (0.0)


UGA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UGA]  United States Commodity Funds (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against UL



UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UUUU]  Energy Fuels (-0.74)


COUR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [COUR]  Coursera (-0.76)


AVPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AVPT]  AvePoint (-0.76)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.76)


PDD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PDD]  Pinduoduo (-0.8)


UL News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent UL News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!