Bullish Case: Slight bullish trend with recent stability, Helium's AI predicts modest growth, coupled with historical resilience suggesting subtle upside potential.


Bearish Case: Stagnant recent price movement and flat term structure imply limited upside, with higher bearish risk over bullish, hinting at downward pressure.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continued price stability or slight increase, 25% chance of a minor pullback, 5% chance of significant movement due to unforeseen events.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Forecast

XLRE        Real Estate Select Sector SPDR
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with XLRE



VNQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VNQ]  Vanguard Real Estate Index (0.99)


SPYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPYD]  SPDR Series Trust - SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend (0.95)


CM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CM]  Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (0.92)


EMN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EMN]  Eastman Chemical (0.91)


SNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SNV]  Synovus Financial (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to XLRE



OVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OVV]  Ovintiv (0.0)


SE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SE]  Sea (0.0)


WBA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WBA]  Walgreens Boots Alliance (0.0)


XEL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XEL]  Xcel Energy (0.0)


PTON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PTON]  Peloton Interactive (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against XLRE



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.82)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.87)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.87)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.98)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.99)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!