ACM Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Positive momentum from significant project wins and consistent contract inflows bolster ACM's growth. A robust backlog and diversified portfolio create a strong base for upward stock trajectory and resilience amid market fluctuations.


Bearish Case: High implied volatility and recent insider sales suggest potential near-term turbulence. Historically mean-reverting price action, combined with low options trading volume, indicates limited bullish conviction and potential for stagnation or decline.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance: ACM benefits from strong contracts and stable growth. 25% chance: Prices remain flat due to market uncertainty. 15% chance: Stock dips influenced by insider sales and heightened volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 28, 2024










Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with ACM



ARKF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARKF  ARK Fintech Innovation (0.88)


NTRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NTRS  Northern (0.88)


ITB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ITB  BTC iShares U.S. Home Construction (0.88)


H Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   H  Hyatt Hotels (0.88)


NAIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NAIL  Direxion Daily Homebuilders & Supplies Bull 3X Shares (0.88)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to ACM



TWO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TWO  Two Harbors Investment (-0.0)


WPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WPC  W. P. Carey (0.0)


YOU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YOU  Clear Secure (0.0)


VRSK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRSK  Verisk Analytics (-0.01)


VAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VAL  Valaris (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against ACM



BOIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOIL  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (-0.77)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.78)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.83)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.83)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.84)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ACM


 Ask any question about ACM!