VSAT Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Viasat's partnerships with Rocket Lab for NASA missions, global expansion via new London HQ, and advancements in LEO satellite services paint a recovering outlook amidst ongoing satellite resolutions.


Bearish Case: Recent severe price drops, ongoing historical operational uncertainties, and the recent emergence of a new malware variant pose significant risk factors for Viasat.


Potential Outcomes: 45% chance bullish from successful NASA demos. 35% chance bearish due to persistent satellite issues and cyber threats. 20% chance of market stagnation amid sector volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 23, 2024


Viasat Forecast

VSAT        Viasat
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with VSAT



DDD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DDD  3D Systems (0.94)


BCE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BCE  BCE (0.93)


MVIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MVIS  Microvision (0.93)


NOVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOVA  Sunnova Energy International (0.93)


RICK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RICK  RCI Hospitality (0.93)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to VSAT



GTLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GTLS  Chart Industries (0.0)


ONON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ONON  On (0.0)


TOST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TOST  Toast (0.0)


HBI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HBI  Hanesbrands (-0.0)


SNAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SNAP  Snapchat (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against VSAT



FANG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FANG  Diamondback Energy (-0.85)


ORN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ORN  Orion (-0.87)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FTI  TechnipFMC (-0.87)


ACGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ACGL  Arch (-0.88)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YCS  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.91)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with VSAT


 Ask any question about VSAT!