Bullish Case: AR's strong historical performance, recent price increase, and significant bullish risk outweighing bearish potential signals continued growth.


Bearish Case: Insider sales, a flat term structure, and only a marginal AR Helium versus market implied volatility difference suggest potential downside risks.


Potential Outcomes: There's a 60% chance AR will continue its upward trajectory, leveraging recent gains. 30% probability of correction due to market uncertainties. 10% chance remains neutral.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 16, 2024


Antero Resources Forecast

AR        Antero Resources
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with AR



CTRA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CTRA]  Coterra Energy (0.94)


RRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RRC]  Range Resources (0.91)


XOP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XOP]  SPDR Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (0.88)


MRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MRO]  Marathon Oil (0.88)


OVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OVV]  Ovintiv (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to AR



TMUS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TMUS]  T-Mobile US (0.0)


NET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NET]  Cloudflare (0.0)


UCTT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UCTT]  Ultra Clean Hldgs (-0.0)


QYLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QYLD]  Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call (0.0)


F Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [F]  Ford Motor (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against AR



CCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CCI]  Crown Castle International (-0.72)


LW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LW]  Lamb Weston (-0.72)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLNT]  Planet Fitness (-0.73)


PRFT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PRFT]  Perficient (-0.75)


DRIP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRIP]  Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!