RRC Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Range Resources (RRC) benefits from increased gas demand and strong financial positions. Historical returns favor profit given extended holding periods. Helium’s bullish risk is higher, and implied volatility aligns with bullish momentum.


Bearish Case: RRC’s prospects heavily depend on volatile natural gas prices and mean-reverting historical price action suggesting limited upside. Low options trading volume indicates low market conviction.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance: RRC maintains strong cash flow, benefiting shareholders. 20% chance: Rising gas prices drive volatility. 10% chance: Market volatility increases, affecting RRC negatively.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 24, 2024


Range Resources Forecast

RRC      Range Resources











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with RRC



AR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AR  Antero Resources (0.93)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNX  CNX Resources (0.89)


SWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SWN  Southwestern Energy (0.86)


OVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OVV  Ovintiv (0.83)


MRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MRO  Marathon Oil (0.82)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to RRC



KRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KRE  SPDR S&P Regional Banking (0.0)


LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNG  Cheniere Energy (0.0)


STT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   STT  State Street (-0.0)


SUN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SUN  Sunoco (0.0)


PLAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLAY  Dave & Buster's Entertainment (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against RRC



LW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LW  Lamb Weston (-0.8)


JACK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JACK  Jack In The Box (-0.81)


OTEX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OTEX  Open Text (-0.81)


FIVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FIVN  Five9 (-0.82)


DRIP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRIP  Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with RRC


 Ask any question about RRC!