Bullish Case: Upgraded analyst ratings and recent modest price increase hint at an undervalued opportunity with improved sentiment; institutional holdings growth adds credibility and might support a positive price development.


Bearish Case: Persistent negative net margin, increase in short interest, and ongoing volatility suggest a lack of long-term value; possibility of further price decline as ongoing bearish sentiment pressures the stock.


Potential Outcomes: 75% chance of continued bearish trend affected by negative margins and high volatility; 25% chance of a bullish reversal if newly positive analyst sentiment builds momentum.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 13, 2024


American Axle & Manufacturing Forecast

AXL        American Axle & Manufacturing
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with AXL



U Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [U]  Unity Software (0.86)


FIVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FIVN]  Five9 (0.84)


QS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QS]  QuantumScape (0.83)


CC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CC]  Chemours (0.78)


LSTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LSTR]  Landstar System (0.73)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to AXL



CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRK]  Comstock Resources (0.0)


TAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TAL]  TAL Education (-0.0)


NXE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NXE]  NexGen Energy (0.0)


TMV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TMV]  Direxion Daily 20+ Year Treasury Bear 3X Shares (-0.0)


ROST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ROST]  Ross Stores (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against AXL



SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.42)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.42)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.42)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.43)


BJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BJ]  BJ's Wholesale Club (-0.53)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!