Bullish Case: Insider buying suggests confidence in Allbirds' future potential and recovery. Transition to a new CEO may revitalize business strategy and improve performance.


Bearish Case: Continuous revenue decline, poor product launches, and recent CEO exit reflect operational instability and a gloomy outlook for Allbirds.


Potential Outcomes: 40% chance new CEO effectively restructures, reducing losses; 35% insiders buy amidst recovery signs, sparking temporary rally; 25% further decline amid pessimistic market sentiment.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


Allbirds Forecast

BIRD        Allbirds
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with BIRD



QCLN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QCLN]  First Trust Nasdaq Clean Edge Green Energy Index (0.9)


DAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DAN]  Dana (0.88)


ENVX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ENVX]  Enovix (0.88)


FLGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FLGT]  Fulgent Genetics (0.87)


BMBL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BMBL]  Bumble (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to BIRD



CROX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CROX]  Crocs (0.0)


CNK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNK]  Cinemark (-0.0)


DOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DOW]  Dow (0.0)


PWSC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PWSC]  PowerSchool (-0.01)


DOCU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DOCU]  DocuSign (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against BIRD



CEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CEG]  Constellation Energy (-0.77)


LBRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LBRT]  Liberty Oilfield Services (-0.77)


GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GEO]  Geo Group (-0.77)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.8)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YCS]  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!