Bullish Case: CFG's private banking expansion, insider buying, and upgrades from Citigroup signal confidence in growth, despite historical volatility.


Bearish Case: CFG's historically mean-reverting price action and low option trading volume hint at limited upside potential and waning market enthusiasm.


Potential Outcomes: CFG's upcoming ex-dividend and CEO event may drive short-term volatility: 30% chance of uptick, 40% stability, 30% downside risk.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 09, 2024


Citizens Financial Forecast

CFG        Citizens Financial
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CFG



HBAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HBAN]  Huntington Bancshares (0.96)


SNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SNV]  Synovus Financial (0.95)


IAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IAT]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Regional Banks (0.95)


SPYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPYD]  SPDR Series Trust - SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend (0.94)


FITB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FITB]  Fifth Third Bancorp (0.94)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CFG



SBOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SBOW]  SilverBow Resources (-0.0)


JACK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JACK]  Jack In The Box (0.0)


ED Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ED]  Consolidated Edison (-0.0)


SAND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SAND]  Sandstorm Gold (0.0)


KDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KDP]  Keurig Dr Pepper (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CFG



SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.87)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.87)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.88)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.9)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!