CR Forecast


Bullish Case: CR's bullish case centers on repeat robust quarterly earnings, strategic acquisitions like CryoWorks, and strong sector growth. Helium's data flags potential upsurges, promising positive stock movements influenced by industry and internal company strengths.


Bearish Case: Mounting regulatory challenges and recent safety concerns could heighten operational costs and tarnish CR's market reputation, potentially depressing stock prices and investor confidence.


Potential Outcomes: 40% chance CR continues robust earnings growth following strategic acquisitions; 35% CR faces regulatory and safety setbacks, impacting profitability; 25% market uncertainties balance out, leaving CR stable but cautious.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


Crane Forecast

CR        Crane
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CR



SKYW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SKYW  Skywest (0.96)


COOP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COOP  Mr. Cooper (0.96)


QTWO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QTWO  Q2 (0.95)


COIN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COIN  Coinbase (0.95)


ITT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ITT  ITT (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CR



MCD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCD  McDonald's (-0.0)


ZBH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZBH  Zimmer Biomet (0.0)


HL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HL  Hecla Mining (0.0)


LH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LH  Laboratory Corp. Of America (-0.0)


LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNG  Cheniere Energy (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CR



AGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGL  Agilon Health (-0.91)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVXY  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.92)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TECS  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.92)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.92)


VIXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIXY  ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CR


 Ask any question about CR!