Bullish Case: SKYW's stock surge over the past year, coupled with recent strong earnings and fleet expansion, indicates robust growth prospects amid rising air travel demand.


Bearish Case: Historically high volatility and potential increases in labor and operational costs could pressure margins, alongside risks from sustained market saturation.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance SKYW maintains bullish trajectory on strong fundamentals; 20% chance of pullback if cost pressures materialize; 10% possibility of flat performance amidst market adjustments.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


Skywest Forecast

SKYW        Skywest
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SKYW



IBM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IBM]  International Business Machines (0.97)


AMZN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMZN]  Amazon (0.97)


ITT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ITT]  ITT (0.97)


IR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IR]  Ingersoll-Rand (0.96)


APH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APH]  Amphenol (0.96)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SKYW



EXR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EXR]  Extra Space Storage (0.0)


CUBE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CUBE]  CubeSmart (-0.0)


NLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NLY]  Annaly (0.0)


SIVR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIVR]  Aberdeen Standard Physical Silver Shares (0.0)


KLIC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KLIC]  Kulicke & Soffa Industries (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SKYW



PFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFE]  Pfizer (-0.91)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.94)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.95)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.97)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!