Bullish Case: CVLT's price increased consistently over various periods, recent earnings outperformance, and strong analyst upgrades suggest a continued uptrend.


Bearish Case: High P/B ratio signifies overvaluation and a pattern of insider selling may indicate skepticism about future growth prospects.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance of continued uptrend on strong fundamentals and analyst confidence. 30% risk of correction due to valuation concerns. 15% probability of heightened volatility from institutional actions.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


Commvault Systems Forecast

CVLT        Commvault Systems
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CVLT



ENTG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ENTG]  Entegris (0.96)


TECL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECL]  Direxion Daily Technology Bull 3X Shares (0.95)


ARKF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARKF]  ARK Fintech Innovation (0.95)


ROM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ROM]  ProShares Ultra Technology (0.95)


VGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VGT]  Vanguard Information Technology (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CVLT



JOBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JOBY]  Joby Aviation (-0.0)


ARWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARWR]  Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (-0.0)


PRPH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PRPH]  ProPhase Labs (0.0)


REXR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REXR]  Rexford Industrial Realty (0.0)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVIX]  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CVLT



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.9)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.91)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.92)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!