EAF Forecast


Bullish Case: Recent institutional investments and insider buys suggest some confidence in future performance, while negative correlation with HeliumTrades AI price forecast may indicate hedging against downside risks.


Bearish Case: Persistent legal issues, poor liquidity, and high historical price return likelihood of further declines signal ongoing downside pressure on EAF's stock price.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of further declines from legal and financial struggles; 20% probability of stabilization if legal issues resolve positively; 10% potential for short-term gains from technical bounce.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 14, 2024


GrafTech International Forecast

EAF      GrafTech International











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with EAF



LIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LIT  Global X Lithium & Battery Tech (0.94)


PLL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLL  Piedmont Lithium (0.92)


SGML Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SGML  Sigma Lithium (0.91)


BB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BB  BlackBerry (0.91)


WB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WB  Weibo (0.91)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to EAF



TERN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TERN  Terns Pharmaceuticals (-0.0)


CRMD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRMD  CorMedix (-0.0)


CCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CCI  Crown Castle International (-0.0)


SMTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMTC  Semtech (-0.0)


AN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AN  Autonation (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against EAF



WRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WRB  W.R. Berkley (-0.89)


CRWD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRWD  Crowdstrike (-0.89)


CDNS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CDNS  Cadence Design Systems (-0.9)


ROST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ROST  Ross Stores (-0.9)


CHKP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHKP  Check Point Software Technolgies (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with EAF


 Ask any question about EAF!