Bullish Case: Strong Q4 performance with sizeable dividend suggests robust fundamentals. High institutional ownership indicates potential stability and confidence in long-term growth.


Bearish Case: Forecasts predict revenue decline next 3 years. Recent EPS miss and potential selling pressure from high institutional ownership may signal challenges ahead.


Potential Outcomes: Market conditions are volatile; 40% chance of continued dividend boosts attracting investors, 30% chance of price correction due to revenue decline, 30% chance the stock oscillates near current levels on mixed sentiment.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 24, 2024


Genco Shipping & Trading Forecast

[GNK]  Genco Shipping & Trading
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with GNK Forecasts + Trading Strategies







GNK Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with GNK



LEVI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LEVI]  Levi Strauss (0.85)


TRIP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TRIP]  TripAdvisor (0.84)


NMM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NMM]  Navios Maritime Partners L.P. - Unit (0.83)


LHX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LHX]  L3Harris (0.79)


A Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [A]  Agilent (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to GNK



FTAI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTAI]  Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors (-0.0)


GDXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GDXJ]  VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners (-0.0)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.0)


BEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BEP]  Brookfield Renewable (0.0)


QURE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QURE]  uniQure (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against GNK



TTD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TTD]  Trade Desk (-0.55)


NYCB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NYCB]  New York Community Bancorp (-0.59)


AON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AON]  Aon plc. - (-0.6)


CNK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNK]  Cinemark (-0.6)


RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.61)


GNK News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent GNK News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!