W Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Wayfair's recent shift to physical stores in profitable locations like Wilmette, coupled with improved design centers and exclusive deals, could boost revenue and customer loyalty.


Bearish Case: Persistent bearish sentiment, high implied volatility, and ongoing financial struggles indicate potential further stock declines despite short-term stabilization efforts.


Potential Outcomes: 30% chance of successful physical store launch driving revenue; 60% ongoing financial struggles leading to decline; 10% unexpected positive news driving superficial gains. Probabilities based on historical trends and options sentiment.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 18, 2024










Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with W



RH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RH  RH - (0.87)


KMX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KMX  Carmax (0.79)


NLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NLY  Annaly (0.75)


FMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FMC  FMC (0.74)


EVRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EVRG  Evergy (0.73)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to W



ITT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ITT  ITT (-0.0)


CNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNM  Core & Main (0.0)


BHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BHP  BHP Group Limited (-0.0)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLNT  Planet Fitness (-0.0)


SAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAP  Sap SE (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against W



UNH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UNH  Unitedhealth (-0.5)


PBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PBR  Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. Petrobras (-0.51)


IMVT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IMVT  Immunovant (-0.53)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.57)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.74)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with W


 Ask any question about W!