Bullish Case: Strong holiday sales, favorable analyst ratings, and a low price-to-book ratio indicate upside potential for HIBB in the medium term.


Bearish Case: Continued market challenges, recent analyst downgrades, and disappointing Q4 results suggest near-term bearish pressure on HIBB stock.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of short-term dip followed by recovery on strong fundamentals. 30% chance HIBB stagnates amid market skepticism. 10% potential for steep decline if market conditions worsen.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 21, 2024


Hibbett Sports Forecast

HIBB        Hibbett Sports
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with HIBB



AXON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AXON]  Axon Enterprise (0.92)


VNOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VNOM]  Viper Energy (0.91)


TMUS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TMUS]  T-Mobile US (0.91)


GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GEO]  Geo Group (0.89)


ARDX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARDX]  Ardelyx (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to HIBB



BLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BLV]  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Long-Term Bond (0.0)


AEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEP]  American Electric Power (0.0)


CDLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CDLX]  Cardlytics (-0.0)


DHR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DHR]  Danaher (-0.0)


PAX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PAX]  Patria Investments Ltd (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against HIBB



LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAZR]  Luminar (-0.83)


EXTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EXTR]  Extreme Networks (-0.84)


GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOGO]  Gogo (-0.84)


HTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HTZ]  Hertz Global Holdings (-0.84)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!