KR Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Kroger's steady growth, robust digital capabilities, and potential merger synergies can boost stock performance. Market sentiment and recent investments also show confidence in KR's continued expansion.


Bearish Case: Regulatory challenges, market saturation, and recent legal issues, such as the salmon recall, pose significant risks to Kroger's stock. The environment of high market uncertainty could trigger increased volatility.


Potential Outcomes: KR's price trajectory has a probabilistic outlook: 40% chance of steady growth post-merger, 35% chance regulatory hurdles hinder growth, and 25% chance digital investments counterbalance challenges, supporting moderate growth.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024










Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with KR



CMI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMI  Cummins (0.89)


AAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AAP  Advance Auto Parts (0.89)


SHAK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SHAK  Shake Shack (0.89)


OCGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OCGN  Ocugen (0.88)


XLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLP  Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR (0.88)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to KR



LNTH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNTH  Lantheus (0.0)


MCD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCD  McDonald's (0.0)


AMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMT  American Tower (0.0)


FIZZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FIZZ  National Beverage (-0.0)


NE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NE  Noble (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against KR



CHTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHTR  Charter Communications (-0.71)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.78)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.78)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUUU  Energy Fuels (-0.81)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUM  Humana (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with KR


 Ask any question about KR!