Bullish Case: LEU's recent 8.9% weekly price increase, coupled with analyst earnings upgrades and positive net income ratio, indicates a strong ability to generate ample revenue and manage business functions effectively.


Bearish Case: Mean-reverting price action, a high price-to-book ratio of -3.3, and a historical annual return on $35 strike options of -17% imply overvaluation with potential downside risk.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of continued growth from positive earnings revisions; 30% chance of correction due to overvaluation concerns; 20% neutral, considering mean reversion and HeliumTrades AI price forecast.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


Centrus Energy Forecast

LEU        Centrus Energy
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with LEU



UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUUU  Energy Fuels (0.87)


CQP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CQP  Cheniere Energy (0.82)


LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNG  Cheniere Energy (0.82)


TDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TDS  Telephone And Data Systems (0.8)


DLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DLO  DLocal (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to LEU



WING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WING  Wingstop (-0.0)


KMI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KMI  Kinder Morgan (0.0)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUM  Humana (-0.0)


PRCT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PRCT  Procept BioRobotics (0.0)


CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRK  Comstock Resources (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against LEU



SKLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SKLZ  Skillz (-0.83)


CLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLX  Clorox (-0.84)


LVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LVS  Las Vegas Sands (-0.85)


SILK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SILK  Silk Road Medical (-0.85)


HOLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HOLX  Hologic (-0.88)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with LEU


 Ask me any question!