Bullish Case: MBI's recent rebound, amidst global demand for clean energy and stabilization in Colombian economy, suggests room for growth.


Bearish Case: Colombian geopolitical risks and MBI's volatility forecast exceed market levels, indicating potential downside risk.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance stable economic movements keep MBI steady. 30% chance political risks lead to a decline. 15% chance improved sector demand boosts MBI.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 02, 2024


MBIA Forecast

MBI        MBIA
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MBI



MPW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MPW]  Medical Properties (0.8)


BYND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BYND]  Beyond Meat (0.8)


BMBL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BMBL]  Bumble (0.79)


JBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JBT]  John Bean (0.79)


ES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ES]  Eversource Energy (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MBI



CRUS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRUS]  Cirrus Logic (0.0)


BCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BCS]  Barclays (0.0)


LOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LOW]  Lowe's Cos. (-0.0)


FNGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNGR]  FingerMotion (0.0)


TSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TSN]  Tyson Foods (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MBI



SFM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SFM]  Sprouts Farmers Market (-0.72)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.72)


AMGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMGN]  AMGEN (-0.72)


PBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PBR]  Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. Petrobras (-0.73)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YCS]  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.73)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!