FRSH Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Freshworks' focus on AI innovation and consistent revenue growth despite recent market challenges. Helium's implied volatility higher than market's suggests potential upside. [businesstoday.in]


Bearish Case: High competition and persistent insider selling signal caution. Flat term structure and Helium's bearish price forecast (-0.97%) imply potential downside. [Helium]


Potential Outcomes: 55% probability revenue growth driven by AI adoption; 30% chance market stagnation due to competition; 15% likelihood of significant drop from insider sales.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Freshworks Forecast

FRSH      Freshworks











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with FRSH



TEAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TEAM  Atlassian (0.82)


AMPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMPL  Amplitude (0.82)


VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VLY  Valley National Bancorp (0.81)


BMRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BMRN  Registered Shares (0.78)


CCOI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CCOI  Cogent Communications (0.76)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to FRSH



OPK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OPK  Opko Health (0.0)


BG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BG  Bunge (0.0)


RPM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RPM  RPM International (-0.0)


AAPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AAPL  Apple (-0.0)


HUT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUT  Hut 8 Mining (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against FRSH



KBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KBR  KBR (-0.66)


CRTO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRTO  Criteo (-0.67)


AU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AU  AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (-0.71)


PEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PEG  Public Service Enterprise (-0.72)


SE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SE  Sea (-0.76)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with FRSH


 Ask any question about FRSH!