Bullish Case: MSTR's aggressive Bitcoin acquisition strategy could lead to outsized rewards as BTC appreciates, buoyed by institutional adoption and lack of selling intent from leadership.


Bearish Case: MSTR's Bitcoin dependency introduces risk amid Bitcoin volatility, executive stock sales, and increasing competition from Bitcoin ETFs undermining MSTR's appeal.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance Bitcoin’s growth boosts MSTR; 25% chance new Bitcoin ETFs lessen MSTR's leverage; 10% chance executive sales indicate internal skepticism affecting stock.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


Microstrategy Forecast

MSTR        Microstrategy
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MSTR



COIN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [COIN]  Coinbase (0.97)


HII Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HII]  Huntington Ingalls Industries (0.94)


CRH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRH]  CRH Plc (0.93)


SKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SKT]  Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (0.93)


SKYW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SKYW]  Skywest (0.93)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MSTR



OXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OXY]  Occidental Petroleum (0.0)


CPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CPG]  Crescent Point Energy (-0.0)


LH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LH]  Laboratory Corp. Of America (-0.0)


EBAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EBAY]  EBay (-0.01)


PSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PSA]  Public Storage (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MSTR



SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.89)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.9)


SPXU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXU]  ProShares UltraPro Short S&P 500 (-0.9)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.91)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!