Bullish Case: PHM's recovery in homebuilding, historical gains, and positive revisions suggest a continuing upward trend.


Bearish Case: High implied volatility, over-optimistic brokerage ratings, and uncertain macro conditions may prompt a downturn.


Potential Outcomes: Optimism in earnings estimates, homebuilding recovery and historical performance yield a 60% chance of price increase. However, due to potential overvaluations and recent mean-reverting behavior, there's a 40% probability of correction.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 06, 2024


PulteGroup Forecast

[PHM]  PulteGroup
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PHM Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PHM Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PHM



TOL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TOL]  Toll Brothers (0.98)


CVRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CVRX]  CVRx (0.97)


HWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HWM]  Howmet Aerospace (0.97)


IVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IVV]  BTC iShares Core S&P 500 (0.97)


SPLG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPLG]  SPDR Series Trust - SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 (0.97)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PHM



CFLT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CFLT]  Confluent (-0.0)


RDW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RDW]  Redwire (0.0)


DAWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DAWN]  Day One Biopharmaceuticals (0.0)


GOTU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOTU]  Gaotu Techedu (0.0)


DOCU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DOCU]  DocuSign (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PHM



UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.93)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.94)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.96)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.97)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.97)


PHM News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent PHM News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!