CF Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: CF Industries’ commitment to sustainability, robust dividend growth, and strategic low-carbon ammonia projects position it well for long-term growth, despite short-term volatility. Historical data shows strong returns likelihood over longer holding periods.


Bearish Case: Near-term downside is indicated by high volatility and negative earnings expectations. Insider selling and institutional divestment, alongside mean-reverting behavior, suggest potential price pressure.


Potential Outcomes: 30% chance of price rise due to robust nitrogen demand and investment in sustainability. 40% potential decline from negative growth expectations and insider selling. 30% possibility of minimal change given mixed indicators.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 14, 2024


CF Industries Forecast

CF      CF Industries











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with CF



USO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USO  United States Commodity Funds (0.64)


UCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UCO  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Crude Oil (0.64)


OIH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OIH  VanEck Vectors Oil Services (0.62)


OXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OXY  Occidental Petroleum (0.57)


CVI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVI  CVR Energy (0.56)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to CF



GOTU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOTU  Gaotu Techedu (-0.0)


MS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MS  Morgan Stanley (-0.0)


LNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNC  Lincoln National (0.0)


ARCC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARCC  Ares (-0.0)


MFC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MFC  Manulife Financial (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against CF



MTTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MTTR  Matterport (-0.51)


SAVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAVA  Cassava Sciences (-0.52)


ERY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ERY  Direxion Daily Energy Bear 2X Shares (-0.53)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLNT  Planet Fitness (-0.55)


PRFT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PRFT  Perficient (-0.59)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CF


 Ask any question about CF!