Bullish Case: Steady recovery from 90-day low with Helium AI bullish on short-term risks, suggesting potential for share price appreciation.


Bearish Case: Mean reverting price action and recent price drop from a week ago indicate potential short-term decline, increasing bearish risk.


Potential Outcomes: There is a 40% chance WAT's share price will appreciate due to environmental trends raising demand for their services. Conversely, there's a 60% chance of price reduction due to mean reversion and recent volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 16, 2024


Waters Forecast

[WAT]  Waters
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with WAT Forecasts + Trading Strategies







WAT Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with WAT



A Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [A]  Agilent (0.9)


NMM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NMM]  Navios Maritime Partners L.P. - Unit (0.85)


CFG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CFG]  Citizens Financial (0.85)


FHN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FHN]  First Horizon (0.83)


AMBC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMBC]  AMBAC Financial (0.82)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to WAT



CSGP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CSGP]  Costar Group (-0.0)


J Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [J]  Jacobs Engineering Group (0.0)


PAGP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PAGP]  Plains GP (-0.0)


EWH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EWH]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Hong Kong (-0.0)


QCLN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QCLN]  First Trust Nasdaq Clean Edge Green Energy Index (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against WAT



TWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TWM]  ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 (-0.53)


CNK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNK]  Cinemark (-0.54)


RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.62)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.63)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.68)


WAT News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent WAT News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!