Bullish Case: Tidal's focus on renewable energy and tech, partnered with positive industry trends and recent contracts, may drive significant growth.


Bearish Case: Potential environmental and regulatory setbacks, alongside intense competition in renewables, could hinder Tidal's momentum.


Potential Outcomes: Tidal's expansion in tidal energy projects has a 55% chance of driving growth. Competitive pressures and environmental concerns offer a 45% chance of underperforming expectations.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 29, 2024


Tidal Forecast

ZHDG        Tidal
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: TRENDING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ZHDG



UPRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UPRO]  ProShares UltraPro S&P 500 (0.96)


PAVE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PAVE]  Global X Funds - Global X U.S. Infrastructure Development (0.96)


RJF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RJF]  Raymond James Financial (0.96)


ITOT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ITOT]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market (0.96)


SPLG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPLG]  SPDR Series Trust - SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 (0.96)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ZHDG



NNOX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NNOX]  Nano X Imaging (0.0)


AZUL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AZUL]  Azul (0.0)


ASA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ASA]  ASA Gold and Precious Metals (0.0)


REXR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REXR]  Rexford Industrial Realty (-0.01)


ACCD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ACCD]  Accolade (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ZHDG



DOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DOG]  ProShares Short Dow30 (-0.92)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.92)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.93)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.96)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!