BUR Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: With the BUR options term structure indicating elevated implied volatility, historical data supports recovery and significant price rally potential, aligned with ongoing sector growth.


Bearish Case: Negative price trends over the past two months and high implied volatility suggest BUR may continue struggling financially despite mild recovery indicators, potentially incurring deeper losses.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance sector growth will drive BUR higher due to favorable AI volatility forecast. 30% risk of continued declines from financial worries. 20% probability of price stabilization as uncertainties are priced in.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 23, 2024


Burford Forecast

BUR      Burford











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with BUR



OSK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OSK  Oshkosh (0.78)


MSOS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MSOS  Advisorshares Trust - AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis (0.78)


PSX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PSX  Phillips 66 (0.77)


BCC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BCC  Boise Cascade (0.77)


BAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BAM  Brookfield Asset (0.76)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to BUR



SONY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SONY  Sony Group Corporation (-0.0)


EQR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EQR  Equity Residential Properties (-0.0)


AKRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKRO  Akero Therapeutics (-0.0)


KNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KNX  Knight-Swift Transportation (-0.0)


TDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TDS  Telephone And Data Systems (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against BUR



WKHS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WKHS  Workhorse (-0.67)


CVAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVAC  CureVac (-0.67)


CORN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CORN  Teucrium Corn (-0.67)


BOIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOIL  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (-0.71)


AMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMC  AMC Entertainment (-0.76)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BUR


 Ask any question about BUR!