CEIX Forecast


Bullish Case: CEIX demonstrates resilience with a notable gain from past lows, sustained institutional investment, and bullish options activity, hinting at market optimism despite recent dip. Potential for upside surprises in earnings could catalyze recovery.


Bearish Case: Recent insider selling, reduced institutional holdings, and a downward adjustment in earnings outlook by analysts could indicate underlying concerns about future growth and profitability, pressuring CEIX's stock price.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance earnings exceed lowered expectations, boosting shares. 25% probability ongoing insider selling drags stock. 15% chance external market factors or unexpected operational issues cause volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 24, 2024


Consol Energy Forecast

CEIX        Consol Energy
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CEIX



LEU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LEU  Centrus Energy (0.88)


LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNG  Cheniere Energy (0.83)


CQP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CQP  Cheniere Energy (0.81)


TDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TDS  Telephone And Data Systems (0.78)


TIGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TIGR  UP Fintech (0.77)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CEIX



SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.0)


MGNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MGNX  Macrogenics (-0.0)


TECL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TECL  Direxion Daily Technology Bull 3X Shares (0.0)


PSFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PSFE  Paysafe Limited (0.0)


USD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USD  ProShares Ultra Semiconductors (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CEIX



WYNN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WYNN  Wynn Resorts (-0.83)


NNOX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NNOX  Nano X Imaging (-0.84)


SILK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SILK  Silk Road Medical (-0.88)


HOLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HOLX  Hologic (-0.88)


VRNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRNT  Verint Systems (-0.89)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CEIX


 Ask any question about CEIX!