DLTR Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Despite regulatory setbacks and operational challenges, DLTR's strategic growth and positive same-store sales trends offer upside potential.


Bearish Case: DLTR faces significant headwinds from regulatory scrutiny, operational inefficiencies, and competitive pressures which could negatively impact profitability.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of flat/declining performance due to internal/external pressures. 30% chance of moderate growth through strategic initiatives. 10% chance of a market outperformance if regulatory issues are resolved swiftly.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 21, 2024


Dollar Tree Forecast

DLTR      Dollar Tree











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with DLTR



CWH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CWH  Camping World (0.92)


MCD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCD  McDonald's (0.85)


IPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IPG  Interpublic Group Of Cos. (0.84)


BEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BEN  Franklin Resources (0.83)


ZBH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZBH  Zimmer Biomet (0.82)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to DLTR



CPRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CPRT  Copart (0.0)


NU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NU  Nu Holdings (0.0)


OC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OC  Owens Corning (-0.0)


SAND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAND  Sandstorm Gold (0.0)


RWT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWT  Redwood (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against DLTR



DAKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DAKT  Daktronics (-0.71)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.74)


ARLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARLP  Alliance Resource (-0.76)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUP  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.77)


MNSO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MNSO  MINISO Group Holding Ltd (-0.77)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with DLTR


 Ask any question about DLTR!