Bullish Case: Positive 2024 earnings forecast by Wells Fargo and growth in composite adhesives bode well for Huntsman's long-term prospects.


Bearish Case: Recent revenue decline and negative Zacks rating indicate possible short-term underperformance and pressure on stock price.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance HUN stabilizes as market digests earnings forecast; 30% chance stock dips short-term on negative sentiment; 20% chance growth in composites propels stock.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 29, 2024


Huntsman Forecast

[HUN]  Huntsman
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with HUN Forecasts + Trading Strategies







HUN Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with HUN



IIIV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IIIV]  i3 Verticals (0.88)


BYND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BYND]  Beyond Meat (0.86)


WOLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WOLF]  Wolfspeed (0.86)


BE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BE]  Bloom Energy (0.84)


BMBL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BMBL]  Bumble (0.84)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to HUN



ORCL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ORCL]  Oracle (-0.0)


WPM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WPM]  Wheaton Precious Metals (-0.0)


UWMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UWMC]  UWM Holdings Corporation (-0.0)


ASML Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ASML]  New York Shares (0.0)


EFX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EFX]  Equifax (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against HUN



VERX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VERX]  Vertex (-0.68)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IONS]  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.68)


ESTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ESTC]  Elastic (-0.69)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YCS]  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.69)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.7)


HUN News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent HUN News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!