Bullish Case: Continuous growth over five years and a recent bullish upgrade imply strong fundamentals. The dividend approval adds investor confidence, supporting a potential uptrend.


Bearish Case: High institutional ownership could trigger profit-taking. Mean reversion suggests limited upside. Recent flat volatility and low trading volume indicate a lack of momentum.


Potential Outcomes: 80% chance of near-term flatness continuing due to mean reversion trend. 15% chance of a modest rise from strong fundamentals. 5% chance of sharp decline from profit-taking.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


Howmet Aerospace Forecast

[HWM]  Howmet Aerospace
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with HWM Forecasts + Trading Strategies







HWM Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with HWM



LEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LEN]  Lennar (0.97)


MAS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAS]  Masco (0.97)


SSO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSO]  ProShares Ultra S&P500 (0.97)


SCHB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SCHB]  Schwab Strategic Trust - Schwab U.S. Broad Market (0.97)


TOL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TOL]  Toll Brothers (0.97)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to HWM



TMO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TMO]  Thermo Fisher Scientific (0.0)


SPR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPR]  Spirit Aerosystems (0.0)


CVGW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CVGW]  Calavo Growers (0.0)


GFI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GFI]  Gold Fields (0.0)


TX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TX]  Ternium S.A. - (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against HWM



VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.92)


FAZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FAZ]  Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3x Shares (-0.93)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.96)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.97)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.97)


HWM News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent HWM News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!