IRTC Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: IRTC's recent product approvals, ongoing institutional interest, and stability in implied volatility suggest rebound potential. Industry growth and technological advancements could drive substantial gains.


Bearish Case: Persistent legal challenges, insider sales, and a declining stock price amidst market skepticism and an FDA warning tarnish IRTC's credibility, potentially leading to further losses.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance IRTC stabilizes due to product strength; 30% chance further decline from legal fallout; 10% surprise surge on overcoming current challenges.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


iRhythm Forecast

IRTC        iRhythm
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with IRTC



SII Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SII  Sprott (0.75)


MRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MRK  Merck (0.74)


PAGS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PAGS  PagSeguro Digital (0.74)


LQDA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LQDA  Liquidia (0.73)


TSCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TSCO  Tractor Supply (0.72)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to IRTC



ACGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ACGL  Arch (-0.0)


EXAS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXAS  Exact Sciences (-0.0)


GLBE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GLBE  Global E Online (-0.0)


TGNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TGNA  TEGNA (-0.0)


CNQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNQ  Canadian Natural Resources (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against IRTC



XPEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XPEV  XPeng (-0.63)


OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OHI  Omega Healthcare Investors (-0.63)


SOYB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SOYB  Teucrium Soybean (-0.64)


FNGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FNGR  FingerMotion (-0.65)


EQNR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EQNR  Equinor ASA - (-0.73)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with IRTC


 Ask any question about IRTC!