Bullish Case: Kyndryl's strategic partnerships and tech innovation in cloud services and cybersecurity hint at robust growth potential amid rising global digital transformation trends.


Bearish Case: Concerns over low trading volumes and Cyndril's legacy system reliance may limit upside, despite favorable partnerships and market diversifications.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance recent strategic partnerships drive growth; 20% risk of geopolitical backlash from China business separation; 15% potential downturn from market uncertainties.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


Kyndryl Forecast

[KD]  Kyndryl
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with KD Forecasts + Trading Strategies







KD Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with KD



APT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APT]  Alpha Pro Tech (0.92)


HRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRB]  H&R Block (0.9)


LDOS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LDOS]  Leidos (0.89)


AEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEO]  American Eagle Outfitters (0.89)


JXN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JXN]  Jackson Financial (0.89)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to KD



BOOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BOOM]  DMC (-0.0)


HON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HON]  Honeywell International (0.0)


JOBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JOBY]  Joby Aviation (0.0)


INO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [INO]  Inovio Pharmaceuticals (-0.01)


KDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KDP]  Keurig Dr Pepper (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against KD



FWRD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FWRD]  Forward Air (-0.79)


VUZI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VUZI]  Vuzix (-0.81)


LNTH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LNTH]  Lantheus (-0.82)


MAXN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAXN]  Maxeon Solar (-0.82)


GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOGO]  Gogo (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!