KOLD Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Rapid climb from two years ago (+331.7%) with a bullish Helium AI prediction (+2.78%) suggests short-term upside potential, despite historical bearish patterns.


Bearish Case: Significant drops over longer periods (-55.5% in a month, -57.9% over ten years) and mean-reverting nature of KOLD point to underlying weakness and potential further declines.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of bearish trend continuation given historical mean reversion; 20% chance of short-term bullish spike due to AI prediction; 10% uncertainty related to implied volatility discrepancies.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 10, 2024


ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas Forecast

KOLD        ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with KOLD



PATH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PATH  UiPath (0.83)


HST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HST  Host Hotels & Resorts (0.82)


NET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NET  Cloudflare (0.81)


RYAAY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RYAAY  Ryanair (0.81)


PAGS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PAGS  PagSeguro Digital (0.79)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to KOLD



VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VLY  Valley National Bancorp (0.0)


AGQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGQ  ProShares Ultra Silver (0.0)


UNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UNM  Unum (0.0)


BA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BA  Boeing (0.0)


DCTH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DCTH  Delcath Systems (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against KOLD



IMAX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IMAX  Imax (-0.72)


BABA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BABA  Alibaba (-0.73)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RILY  B. Riley Financial (-0.76)


EQT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EQT  EQT (-0.88)


CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRK  Comstock Resources (-0.91)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with KOLD


 Ask any question about KOLD!