LAMR Forecast


Bullish Case: Lamar's partnership with Vistar Media to power its US digital billboards underscores its digital expansion and innovative edge, expected to boost ad revenues and attract high-impact advertisers, supporting stock appreciation.


Bearish Case: Recent institutional sell-offs and disappointing earnings (-$0.49 EPS miss) highlight potential financial instability and waning investor confidence, possibly exacerbating stock volatility and downturn.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of moderate gain as digital partnerships drive revenue; 25% chance of a decline influenced by institutional selling and earnings pitfalls; 15% chance stability due to resilient business model.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 03, 2024


Lamar Advertising Forecast

LAMR        Lamar Advertising
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with LAMR



QCOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QCOM  Qualcomm (0.97)


TXRH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TXRH  Texas Roadhouse (0.97)


USFD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USFD  US Foods (0.97)


ECL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ECL  Ecolab (0.96)


DFEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DFEN  Direxion Daily Aerospace & Defense Bull 3X Shares (0.96)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to LAMR



ANY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ANY  Sphere 3D (-0.0)


KDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KDP  Keurig Dr Pepper (0.0)


OXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OXY  Occidental Petroleum (-0.0)


ATEC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ATEC  Alphatec (-0.0)


BEPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BEPC  Brookfield Renewable (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against LAMR



DOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOG  ProShares Short Dow30 (-0.91)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.92)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.92)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.92)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with LAMR


 Ask any question about LAMR!