Bullish Case: RingCentral's transformation into 'RingEX', leveraging RingSense AI, presents a strong product innovation narrative that can drive growth, as noted by CX Today [cxtoday.com].


Bearish Case: RNG's significant price depreciation over the years [Helium, Helium] and recent negative return [Helium] indicates continued market skepticism and possible future declines.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance RingEX drives growth via AI innovation [cxtoday.com]. 25% chance skepticism persists, further impacting price [Helium, Helium, Helium]. 10% chance market stabilizes around current innovation narrative [cxtoday.com].


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 11, 2024


RingCentral Forecast

RNG        RingCentral
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)










Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with RNG



MFA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MFA  MFA Financial (0.83)


MCHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCHP  Microchip Technology (0.8)


DOCN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOCN  DigitalOcean (0.8)


TER Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TER  Teradyne (0.8)


TNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TNA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares (0.79)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to RNG



HRTG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HRTG  Heritage Insurance (-0.0)


BF.B Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BF.B  Brown-Forman (0.0)


ATUS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ATUS  Altice USA (0.0)


BMRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BMRN  Registered Shares (0.0)


LBRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LBRT  Liberty Oilfield Services (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against RNG



REK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   REK  ProShares Short Real Estate (-0.67)


HDGE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HDGE  Advisorshares Trust - Ranger Equity Bear (-0.67)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.68)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.69)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.71)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with RNG


 Ask me any question!