Bullish Case: RSI's significant gains over the past year (source [Helium]) and recent institutional investments ([defenseworld.net]) suggest strong market confidence, bolstered by rumors of potential acquisition (source [pymnts.com]).


Bearish Case: Insider sales ([simplywall.st]) and a negative correlation between AI forecast and realized prices ([Helium]) hint at possible overvaluation and market skepticism about RSI's outlook.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance short-term pullback post-run-up ([Helium], [Helium], [Helium]). 25% potential acquisition stokes rally (source [pymnts.com]). 15% institutional investment triggers sustained growth ([defenseworld.net]).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 11, 2024


Rush Street Interactive Forecast

RSI        Rush Street Interactive
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with RSI



APP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APP]  Applovin Corp (0.93)


BRK.B Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BRK.B]  Berkshire Hathaway (0.92)


PSX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PSX]  Phillips 66 (0.9)


APO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APO]  Apollo (0.9)


DXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXJ]  WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity (0.89)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to RSI



JANX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JANX]  Janux Therapeutics (-0.0)


ETR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ETR]  Entergy (0.0)


CROX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CROX]  Crocs (0.01)


ABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ABR]  Arbor Realty (-0.01)


TX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TX]  Ternium S.A. - (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against RSI



BIIB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BIIB]  Biogen (-0.83)


CORN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CORN]  Teucrium Corn (-0.84)


VRSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VRSN]  Verisign (-0.84)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.85)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!