RWT Forecast


Bullish Case: Investments in EV battery recycling and solid dividend yield suggest financial robustness. Mild increases in positive sentiment from recent local government support bolster a bullish outlook.


Bearish Case: Persistent mean-reverting price action, high historical volatility, and extended downward trends from past years indicate continued negative sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: RWT’s flat term structure and volatility suggest market skepticism, yet positive local press offers a resilience chance. 30% chance of price recovery, 70% continued volatility-driven declines.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 21, 2024


Redwood Forecast

RWT        Redwood
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with RWT



SABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SABR  Sabre (0.88)


IONQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONQ  IonQ (0.81)


VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VLY  Valley National Bancorp (0.81)


TUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TUP  Tupperware Brands (0.8)


CMCSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMCSA  Comcast (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to RWT



POET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   POET  POET (0.0)


ZION Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZION  Zions Bancorporation N.A (0.0)


MDLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MDLZ  Mondelez International (0.0)


PSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PSA  Public Storage (-0.0)


AMGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMGN  AMGEN (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against RWT



WING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WING  Wingstop (-0.65)


IMPP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IMPP  Imperial Petroleum (-0.66)


SWAV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SWAV  ShockWave Medical (-0.67)


SIMO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SIMO  Silicon Motion Technology (-0.68)


PI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PI  Impinj (-0.72)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with RWT


 Ask any question about RWT!