Bullish Case: With a long-term upward trend, recent price increases, and infrastructure spending, Terex could continue to benefit from strong tailwinds, outweighing short-term skepticism.


Bearish Case: Insider sales, institutional sell-off, slashed earnings estimates, and low option trading volume suggest a lack of confidence, signaling potential for short-term decline.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of growth reflecting strong financials; 25% probability of short-term decline due to market disinterest; 15% chance of trading flat in line with recent performance.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 09, 2024


Terex Forecast

TEX        Terex
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with TEX



CMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMC]  Commercial Metals (0.83)


SG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SG]  Sweetgreen (0.8)


LNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LNC]  Lincoln National (0.8)


W Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [W]  Wayfair (0.78)


ARHS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARHS]  Arhaus (0.77)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to TEX



EDV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EDV]  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury (-0.0)


ARWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARWR]  Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (0.0)


SOYB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SOYB]  Teucrium Soybean (-0.0)


ETR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ETR]  Entergy (-0.0)


EUO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EUO]  ProShares UltraShort Euro (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against TEX



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.61)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.66)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.72)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.72)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HUM]  Humana (-0.72)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!