Bullish Case: Williams Cos dividend hike and consistent performance may attract income-focused investors. Current trends and AI forecasts imply potential for a moderate upside.


Bearish Case: Long-term underperformance and recent mean-reverting price action suggest limited growth prospects, despite short-term recoveries.


Potential Outcomes: 34% chance of moderate price increase with dividend attractiveness; 41% chance of price decline due to historical underperformance; 25% chance of sideways movement reflecting neutral AI forecast.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 23, 2024


Williams Cos Forecast

[WMB]  Williams Cos
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with WMB Forecasts + Trading Strategies







WMB Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with WMB



LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LNG]  Cheniere Energy (0.9)


CNQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNQ]  Canadian Natural Resources (0.85)


AIR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AIR]  AAR (0.85)


COUR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [COUR]  Coursera (0.84)


NYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NYT]  New York Times Co. (0.83)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to WMB



ROK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ROK]  Rockwell Automation (-0.0)


EAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EAT]  Brinker International (0.0)


PFF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFF]  iShares Trust iShares Pre (-0.01)


ABT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ABT]  Abbott Laboratories (0.01)


MRNS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MRNS]  Marinus Pharmaceuticals (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against WMB



HSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HSY]  Hershey (-0.82)


JRVR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JRVR]  James River (-0.82)


SILK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SILK]  Silk Road Medical (-0.83)


FGEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FGEN]  FibroGen (-0.83)


NVCR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NVCR]  NovoCure (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!