SIG Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: SIG's strong 52.9% upward trend over two years and consumer engagement recovery signal potential upside, reinforced by favorable implied volatility showing low market concern.


Bearish Case: Insider selling, combined with challenging trading conditions and a -15.8% drop in June, suggests potential further downside, highlighted by market skepticism reflected in high short-term implied volatility.


Potential Outcomes: 40% chance for uptrend reversion towards $104 driven by consumer demand; 35% chance downside to $80 amid economic uncertainties; 25% probability of stability around $90 as implied volatility falls.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Signet Jewelers Forecast

SIG      Signet Jewelers











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with SIG



SHOO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SHOO  Steven Madden (0.89)


OSW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OSW  OneSpaWorld (0.85)


WAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WAL  Western Alliance Bancorp (0.85)


BX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BX  Blackstone (0.84)


PVH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PVH  PVH (0.84)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to SIG



KBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KBR  KBR (0.0)


TYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TYD  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 3X Shares (-0.0)


PGNY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PGNY  Progyny (-0.0)


ETSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETSY  Etsy (-0.0)


NEGG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NEGG  Newegg Commerce (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against SIG



SQQQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SQQQ  ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (-0.79)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.79)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.81)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.82)


SARK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SARK  Tuttle Capital Short Innovation (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SIG


 Ask any question about SIG!