ZION Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: ZION benefits from increased modernization efforts, rising profit margins from technological advancements, and improved customer service efficiency, aiming for higher shareholder returns and new growth avenues.


Bearish Case: Economic uncertainty, regulatory challenges, and potential system migration issues may deter ZION's performance. Elevated implied volatilities indicate market concerns which might suppress the stock price.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of bullish uptick following successful tech integrations and operational efficiency; 40% chance of bearish decline due to unresolved technical hitches and economic pressures.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


Zions Bancorporation N.A Forecast

ZION        Zions Bancorporation N.A
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ZION



WAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WAL  Western Alliance Bancorp (0.98)


IAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IAT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Regional Banks (0.94)


KEY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KEY  Keycorp (0.94)


KRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KRE  SPDR S&P Regional Banking (0.93)


AVUV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AVUV  American Century ETF Trust - Avantis U.S. Small Cap Value (0.92)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ZION



TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (0.0)


LZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LZ  LegalZoom.com (0.0)


SOFI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SOFI  SoFi (-0.01)


GOEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOEV  Canoo (-0.01)


SEE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SEE  Sealed Air (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ZION



UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVXY  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.83)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.83)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.84)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.85)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ZION


 Ask any question about ZION!