ADT Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: ADT's positive Google partnership results and recent AI advancements support a strong upward trajectory, with potential for mean reversion and modest growth in the near term. Low IV in options reflects market stability.


Bearish Case: ADT faces significant competitive pressures and regulatory risks, with limited upside potential as indicated by heightened high-strike IV on options and recent struggles to break through mean reversion.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance ADT rises with Google partnership success; 30% suffers from competitive and macroeconomic challenges; 15% remains neutral amidst current trends.


Trading Oracle: Trade bearish credit spreads. Sell the ADT 07/19/2024 $8.00 C and buy $9.00 C. Timeframe: 1-2 months. This strategy leverages the mean-reverting pattern and elevated high-strike IV while mitigating downside risk—yielding a favorable risk-reward ratio and high probability of profit.


June 24, 2024


ADT Forecast

ADT      ADT











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with ADT



UWMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UWMC  UWM Holdings Corporation (0.82)


LHX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LHX  L3Harris (0.81)


NXPI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NXPI  NXP Semiconductors (0.81)


TWST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TWST  Twist Bioscience (0.8)


RETL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RETL  Direxion Daily Retail Bull 3x Shares (0.8)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to ADT



REM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   REM  iShares Mortgage Real Est (-0.0)


ALGM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALGM  Allegro Microsystems (-0.0)


CTRA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CTRA  Coterra Energy (0.0)


SONY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SONY  Sony Group Corporation (0.0)


CORT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CORT  Corcept Therapeutics (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against ADT



SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.75)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.75)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.77)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.79)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.79)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ADT


 Ask any question about ADT!