Bullish Case: Dividend increase signals confidence, robust fiscal results point to solid fundamentals, insider holdings suggest alignment with shareholders, and Helium AI identifies short-term bullish volatility opportunities.


Bearish Case: Deteriorating quarterly earnings, lofty P/B ratio indicating potential overvaluation, and significant insider sales could pressure stock price amidst bearish AI forecasts.


Potential Outcomes: 35% chance stock stabilizes with strong dividend support. 40% chance of decline with earnings concerns, P/B valuation issues persist. 25% chance of bullish turn on short-term volatile trading patterns.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


Commercial Metals Forecast

CMC        Commercial Metals
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CMC



LOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LOW]  Lowe's Cos. (0.89)


SG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SG]  Sweetgreen (0.85)


TEX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TEX]  Terex (0.83)


CMI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMI]  Cummins (0.82)


PFG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFG]  Registered Shares (0.82)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CMC



SSTK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSTK]  Shutterstock (0.0)


HTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HTZ]  Hertz Global Holdings (-0.0)


CAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CAN]  Canaan (-0.0)


BHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BHP]  BHP Group Limited (-0.0)


BND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BND]  Vanguard Total Bond Market (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CMC



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.64)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.64)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HUM]  Humana (-0.73)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.74)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.74)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!